Donnerstag, 3. März 2011

Lazynes...

Hello

I havent really been very proactive with my blog...mainly because nobody reads it. So that means I spend my time writing nonsense, and its all for nothing. There are 4 main reasons nobody reads my blog:

1.) The Israelis have sabotaged the link to my blog so that it is broken.
2.) Other men are jealous of my looks and my writing skills.
3.) Black People
4.) The internet cannot comply ( I do not know the meaning of this word ) with my awesomness!

But I have decided to keep writing.. even if it is for nothing and nobody likes to read it. Im sure there are fellow awesome people out there that agree with me. If you do, thank you. If you dont, f*ck you. Anyway I want to just say: Leave Charlie Sheen alone

...Carry On

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen