Freitag, 21. Januar 2011

The First Post ( not the last )

Hello
I AM OFFICIALLY A BLOGGER... This needs to be celebrated by repeatedly jumping in an upward direction. I've decided to write this blog, well because I think everybody can learn from other people...HAHA just kidding, its cause im awesome. I am Vincent ( As you probably know by now ) and I am REALLY TIRED, im going for a nap, ill see you later...

Ah..That was refreshing...Now...AH yes, I want to give the world CONTENTS that will make people laugh if they read, you could say I am.......A funny/rediculous/pathetically good looking Person. But the main reason is because im bored allot and dont have friends. Im currently looking for jobs in Media, so Television Presenting. Its not that easy, and I am happy for any position I am offered, Im also an actor and I dont mean to boast buuutt.....my voice is like a combination of Barry White and Jesus. Thank you for reading MY SHIT. Carry On!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen